Working at Argent Energy is to develop and grow and a place to optimally develop your career. We offer a varied working environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. Argent Energy is a waste-based biodiesel producer with three operational locations in Scotland, England and the Netherlands. With the production of biofuel, Argent Energy wants to make a direct contribution to the global fight against climate change! In order to keep pace with our goals of expanding in a dynamic market, we seek an enthusiastic and organised person to coordinate the sustainability team.
Team Coordinator Sustainability | full time
You will be responsible for the timely, reliable & cost-efficient delivery all product-related sustainability certification requirements for the Group. The team coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the sustainability team and the guaranteeing of sustainability compliance.
The sustainability team executes incoming documentation control, mass balances, allocation control, data management, and the external audit and verification cycles. You are a partner for the Sourcing & Trade team in advising them what existing and new resources fulfil the requirements and potentially develop new pathways.
As a team coordinator you are responsible for the quality and continuous improvement of these processes. You will report to the Group Sustainability Manager who will represent the sustainability team both internally and externally, and is in charge of sustainability, corporate responsibility and energy efficiency strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Manage the sustainability team to excel in good atmosphere
• Coordinate and advise new developments with the trade team regarding sustainability issues and certifications
• Guarantee and monitor compliance in the framework of product sustainability certification
Our Ideal candidate
You will have >5 yrs of experience in (food)waste / biofuel audits and/or certifications. You are keen to grow in your leadership and this could be your first step in team management. In your management, you will work on quality improvement, process improvement but also be a mentor to your team members. You are an excellent communicator, which effortlessly reaches out to internal and external stakeholders.
• A completed bachelor or masters (business administration, environmental/ energy management, process chemistry or related);
• You have >5 yrs of experience in certification, risk or quality management or related;
• Ability to negotiate and sustain commercial relationships;
• Strong commercial understanding of end-to-end economics in renewable energy and/or waste & (agro)commodities;
• Excellent command of the English language in speech and writing; (Dutch, Italian and Spanish are considered an additional advantage);
• You are available fulltime (40hrs).
• Knowledge /experience in ISCC-EU certification
Good project management skills
What do we Offer?
• Good primary and secondary employment conditions and an attractive pension scheme;
• A bonus scheme based on stated business results;
• A Happy Workplace with 350 involved colleagues and lots of room for personal development;
• Follow us on LinkedIn: Argent Energy
Are you matching our ideal candidate? Or do you have questions? Please contact our Recruitment Partner for this procedure Sustainable Talent, contact person Annick Schmeddes firstname.lastname@example.org, 030-8882050
Deadline application August 20th 2021
First interviews with recruiter Annick Schmeddes 24-27th of August
Interviews with Argent Energy in September